Staying in San Valentino means doing without the long journey to the ski area in the morning. Most accommodation establishments are located in the immediate neighbourhood of the Haideralm lifts.
The best prepared slopes, long deep snow slopes, cosy huts and of course après ski is waiting for you.
The Haideralm ski resort is known as particularly snow-sure thanks to its position on the main ridge of the Alps. So nothing stands in the way of your winter holiday in San Valentino.
In the immediate vicinity of San Valentino dalla Muta are the ski resorts of Schöneben, Watles, Nauders, Samnaun, Ischgl und Sulden.This also makes San Valentino ideal for a classic ski safari, as you are in the centre of the skiing fun.
Highlights with us in San Valentino and the surrounding area:
- Enjoy a carriage ride in snowy San Valentino or in rustic Vallelunga. An experience for the whole family.
- Are you a fan of ice skating but don't dare go on the Haider or Lake Resia? Visit the ice skating rink at Camping by the lake in San Valentino.
- Why don't you try something new? Curling is an interesting social sport on ice. There is also a skating place right next to the campsite with the possibility of curling.
- On the road like Easy Rider on snowbikes? The ideal fun for those who want to try something new or groups who like alternative snow sports.
- Carving skis are still the rage. Those who have not yet said goodbye to the old boards should do so now. However, you should also take note of the low rental prices in our sports shops. The new trend is New-School-Skiing.
- The Rojental and the Sesvenna area offer the best conditions for ski tourers throughout the winter. Ski tours in the Upper Val Venosta.
- In San Valentino you not only have the ski lift on your doorstep, but also the cross-country ski trails start directly in the village. The cross-country trails in near Vallelunga and in Val Slingia offer a great snow situation for the whole winter.
- The Upper Val Venosta is an ideal area for snowshoe hikes. In San Valentino, the Haidersee walk is a good choice. Other interesting hiking routes in the area can be found in Vallelunga, Roia, Slingia and Mazia.
- Lake Haider and Lake Resia are very well known areas in the ice sailing scene. As there is always a breeze at the Resia Pass, it offers the best conditions. Lake Haider is usually already frozen in the pre-winter.